[gradsusr] How to read CMORPH data

Marwan Kheimi khimy4000 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:24:47 EST 2013

Dear Bob,

I have followed the steps you have suggested and I was able to open the file only, yet I could not display of the input file. I am still getting the same error message.
”entire grid undefined”
In step two:

DSET entry: I could not find the typo error "intrp" to " interp"

If you could send me the corrected ctl file to try it will be great.

Do I need to define each contour line value to enable me display?

Best rgards,
Marwan