[gradsusr] wind daily composite anomaly

Khetsiwe Khumalo theregoesthecat at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 20:05:10 EST 2013

Dear Grads users,

I am trying to do olr and wind daily composite anomaly for 20 days and I want to show those anomalies significant at 95% significant level in one picture.

Questions.
1. From my script I keep getting an error of invalid expression, I have checked many times but I can not get where is the problem. This is the error;
Data Request Error: Invalid grid coordinates
  World coordinates convert to non-integer  grid coordinates
    Variable = u  Dimension = 3
  Error ocurred at column 2
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.

2. How can I do the t-test to show those anomalies significant at 95%?

Attached is my script.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Khetsiwe

"Every human being represents hands to work, and not just another mouth to feed. ..."