[gradsusr] unable to plot the data using Grads

HIMA BINDU himabindu01988 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 04:10:54 EST 2013

Hi
 Thank you for your answer. I want to run the model for previous week days i.e., 5th,6th, & 7th. After that by taking those 3 days output file as a background wind, I want to plot the perturbation of 11th, 12th, 13th.
In detail:   (5ht,6th, 7th mean wind) - (11th,12th,13th individual wind).
Is there any suggestion how to run the model.

Thanks & Regards