[gradsusr] unable to plot the data using Grads

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Tue Dec 10 06:58:58 EST 2013

my suggestion is not to try unknown options to see if it works ... but
rather see the meaning of the options on the manual.

Your error sounds as a filesystem error, not an "option" error. It may
be test-9km-31mar2013.dat is NOT in the directory where you are opening
grads, or, if your entry is like "dset ^test-9km-31mar2013.dat", the dat
file is not in the same dir of ctl, or the dat file exists but you have
not the permissions on it.
I guess it's an error of this kind
hoping it could help
bye bye