[gradsusr] How to make zero line visble in GrADS line plot

Matei Georgescu Matei.Georgescu at asu.edu
Mon Dec 2 10:52:27 EST 2013

You can take any variable (from your control file) and display it by
multiplying it by zero, For example, let's say temp is such a variable. You
would type 'd temp*0' (without quotes). You can control its thickness and
appearance using the normal attributes (set cthick, etc.), prior to display.

thank you,
matei

Matei Georgescu, PhD, Assistant Professor
School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning
Senior Sustainability Scientist, Global Institute of Sustainability
Adjunct Professor, School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences

*Telephone*: (480) 727 5986.  *Web*:
*http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/*<http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/>
*Office*: COOR 5578, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 875302 Tempe, AZ
85287-5302