[gradsusr] Extraction of data from specific landuse area

ROBERT BADRINA vice_badrina03 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 23:24:05 EDT 2013

Good day Grad Users!

I would like to ask if you know a script where I can extract data on the specific classification in the output climate model. I am currently working with Regional Climate Model which has several outputs, the information about the landuse is located in the OUT_HEAD.CTL while the meteorological output is located on other files. I extract data using the lat lon, I am thinking if it is possible to extract data based on the landuse characterization. I cannot figure it out since the information that I need is in two separate files. I hope there is a way, it will help me to thoroughly process it. Thank you.

Robert B. Badrina
2006-56793

MS Meteorology
Institute of Environmental Science and Meteorology
College of Science, UP Diliman

BS Geography 2010
Department of Geography
College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, UP Diliman

-How many people have you touched today?  Make a difference tomorrow...