[gradsusr] Saving result on a text file

Martin V. Mathew vmartinmathew at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:46:29 EDT 2013

Hi Eduardo

I have prepared one script that can serve your purpose. In fact this script
is not doing the job exactly as you asked. Instead for any data you can
specify a range (minimum and maximum) which you consider normal. If the
program finds that data value in the file actually exceeds the specified
range, it will print the relevant details to the terminal. Please go
through the attached .gs script. You can find all necessary details in as
comments in the program.
Please feel free to ask for any further clarifications.

martin