[gradsusr] Fwd: Plot Multiple Tracks in GRADS

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 28 14:55:57 EDT 2013

Hi Lyndon:

Not sure why you can't plot more than one.  Note if you are opening
different descriptor files (ctl files), you
will need to reference the variables with a suffix, e.g.,

* open two files
'open first_file.ctl'
'open second_file.ctl'
* display temperature from first file
'd temp.1'
* display temperature from second file
'd temp.2'

Also note that this presumes the grids are the same in both files
(including lat/lon/time/alt).  If not, you'll
have to set the default file (e.g., 'set dfile 2') appropriately.

Jim