[gradsusr] Grads/DODS - Access Denied

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 26 11:07:57 EDT 2013

Erik,

If your problem is with http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov, then the servers home
page says,

"Due to unfortunate server failures on 7/5/2013 NCEP had to place customers
onto a new NOMADS server that has yet to be optimized. We realize that
users have been impacted by this in numerous ways. As we spend the next few
weeks tuning the server it will be very helpful if you notify us of any
issues that are not within your normal tolerance. Please include the syntax
and errors you are seeing to *ncep.pmb.dataflow at noaa.gov"
*
It's easier for dataflow to fix the problem when they know about it.

Wesley