[gradsusr] Problem in converting Landscape to portraite mood

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Sat Aug 24 12:25:13 EDT 2013

Ali,
Specify landscape or portrait when you launch GrADS, e.g.:

grads -p  for portrait

Stephen Mc

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Muhammad Ali <ali00728 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All
>
> i am a new user of GrADS software....
>
> i user a normal command of converting Landscape to Portrait mood
>
>  set -p
>
> But it didn't work.. can any one help me in giving the correct command how
> can i do this..?\
>
> Regards Ali

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.

If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.