[gradsusr] Daily precipitation from WRF output.

Amulya Chevuturi amulya.chevuturi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:54:36 EDT 2013

Dear Sir

If WRF output after post-processing is giving you output in cumulative
precipitation format. Then you have to subtract the time period for which
you do not want precipitation with the time period you want your
precipitation amount for. If cumulative precipitation is not given then you
have to add all the time steps in one day to get daily precipitation.

We would be of more help if you perhaps describe your output in a more
detailed manner.

Regards,
Amulya Chevuturi