[gradsusr] still learning

Victor D asldikvin at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 08:11:18 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone!
I have been trying to plot a station data to line graphics, after converting the .txt file into binary .dat  and creating a deicriptor file .ctl and the station map.

Whenever I try to plot, this eror message will appear; "No station data to plot"

What could be the problem, could it be the subroutine I used to generate the binary .dat file? can anyone be of assistance.  I'm try to plot a line graph of yearly rainfall series 1910-2010 using GrADS.
If you think it is the subroutine, can you please send me one?

Thanks
Vic