[gradsusr] Gridpoint correlation with unequal timeseries

Martin Addi addimartin32 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:44:47 EDT 2013

The RH has 12 timeseries ie Tsize=12 and these time series are the
Principal component (PCs) for rh. i am doing the grid point
correlation for the first two PC of RH with the sst.nc seperately.That
is what i mean by taking  the 2nd timeseries and doing the gridpoint
correlation between that and sst.nc