[gradsusr] HOW TO INCREASE THE DPI VALUES OF GRADS MAP

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:12:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

I seems that you used “Printim…” function to make output. It doesn't look
like very good! Instead, try this one as follow:

  'enable print *filename*'

  'print'

  'disable print'

  '!gxeps -c -i *filename* -o E:/* filename*.eps'

It gives you a PS. Map with a really high resolution (dpi). By the way, you
should use a program like Adobe Acrobat (not Reader!) and/or the like, to
generate JPEG, GIF etc.

Good Luck!

Mohsen

--
some are weather-wise some are otherwise!
e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com