[gradsusr] Station data error

mehwish ramzan mehwish.ramzan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 05:07:47 EDT 2013

Dear Lee,

Thank you so much for your kind response. I tried your suggestions and it
give an output as well. But as i am not that much good in  GrADS so just
want to share the old as well as new script with you so that you can see
either i am following your suggestions rightly or not.

Please see the attached files (Old script which was giving error) and (new
script with an output). And kindly let me know about your worthy comments.

Thanks once again

With Best Regards,

Mehwish