[gradsusr] Station data error

mehwish ramzan mehwish.ramzan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 02:11:08 EDT 2013

Dear GrADS user,

I want some help regarding the problem which i am facing right now.

I want to show the summer precipitation average. I prepared station data
files for each month (June-Sep) using station observation data and  then
 interpolate with CPC precipitation data using oacres function. It gives me
nice view of station precipitation but when i tried to sum up all the
summer months station data and interpolate with CPC precipitation data it
gives Define error

"Define not yet valid for station data",
"Default file is a station data file".

 The error message is attached as well. Kindly help me.

Thanks

With Best Regards,

Mehwish