[gradsusr] How to use sdfwrite to get composite of data

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:20:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't know exactly how to extract only few months but, you can extracts
data of the area you are interested as follows

sdfopen xxxx.in
set t x y
set z 1
set lon -20 20
set lat -40 20
define landprec=data_var(present file variable name)
sdfwrite landprec
undefine landprec

a datafile with grads_xxxx.nc file with your desired area is created...

Hope it reduces your problems...

Cheers,

Kishore