[gradsusr] how to get average of a country

fairyes at zju.edu.cn fairyes at zju.edu.cn
Sat Apr 13 07:33:58 EDT 2013

Dear Dr. Wang and Kishore,

Thank you so much for your help! I have hnown how to get the data file, and  then I want to calculate the average pdsi value of china in OpenGrads, I tried to learn it from grads documtation index and climate forum, but I still don't konw how to do it now as I'm really a freshman with meteoinfo and many grads usages.  so can you give me some guidance or tips on how to calculate it easily, thanks!

Look forward to your reply and guidance~thanks a lot~~

Zhihong

 Zhihong Zhuo,Postgraduate Student

 College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University

Address: 866 Yuhangtan Road, Hangzhou, China

Email: fairyes at zju.edu.cn