[gradsusr] how to get average of a country

fairyes at zju.edu.cn fairyes at zju.edu.cn
Tue Apr 9 21:50:47 EDT 2013

Dear Dr. Wang or Kishore,

I also faced the problem of calculate average of a country, to be precise, average of China, I tried your methods with a download shp file 'cnworld', but at the second step, I pressed the 'Select Features' button, but there's no response form meteoinfo. Is my data file wrong or there's any other errors?

Looking forward to getting help~~Thank you very much!

Zhihong

--

 Zhihong Zhuo,Postgraduate Student

 College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University

Address: 866 Yuhangtan Road, Hangzhou, China

Email: fairyes at zju.edu.cn