[gradsusr] urgently need help

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 9 13:34:14 EDT 2013

Martin:

Are you setting the background to white on the terminal or
in the hard copy?  If you use "set background" to set the
background color displayed on your terminal, scripts such
as cbarn.gs could have portions that don't show up, since
they are using the same color as the background.  On the
other hand, you can run grads without setting the background
color but do so when you print, either as an option to
"gxps", "gxeps", or "printim".

Jim