[gradsusr] saving more than one variable in one file

Mubashar Dogar mubashardogar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:57:54 EDT 2012

Hi  Sujata,

It's not the issue of tdef. It doesn't make any difference.

Thanks,
Mubashar

On 9/26/12, Sujata Mandke <amin at tropmet.res.in> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>    If you want to write time series of both the variables
>    of 60 times each, then in the ctl file to open
>    newly created data, make following changes:
>
>> tdef 103 linear jan1900 1yr
>
>   change to
>   tdef 60 linear jan1900 1yr
>
>   With this change both variables are defined
>   for time series of 60 times each.
>   Hope this will match newly created variable with
>   that from original data.
> Regards
> Sujata Mandke
> Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
> Pune,India.

Muhammad Mubashar Ahmad Dogar
Scientific Officer (Climatology Section),
Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC),
NCP complex, Quaid-e-Azam University Campus,
Shahdra road, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel:  +92519230226
Mob:+923315144169
email: mubashardogar at yahoo.com