[gradsusr] How to plot bar graphs using GrADS

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan4space at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:45:17 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I want compare daily observation  data with Model forecast data in order to
know the accuracy of forecasting

Am having observation data with me which is averaged over Indian region
(0/40N,40/100E) and it was plotted in bar graphs

Now model forecast data should also be plotted in bar graphs, (daily I will
get one value over Indian region (areal average))

So for monthly will get 30 values, so these 30 values should be plotted as
bar graphs using GrADS.

So for comparison  purpose want add both observation and model forecasts in
same plot

Thanks in advance

Regards
Y.Kalyan Chakravarthy