[gradsusr] daily anomaly

Sujata Mandke amin at tropmet.res.in
Fri Sep 7 02:52:50 EDT 2012

  Respected Narapusetty Sir,

     Thanks for prompt reply and willingness to provide
   further assistance in my problem. I will go thorugh your
   article and then try to solve the problem.

         However, you had solved the problem by
calculating climatology. I am having longterm daily
 climatology dataset, so there is no need to calculate climatology.
Regards
Sujata Mandke
IITM,PUNE-8,INDIA.