[gradsusr] [pmapper-users] search postgis layer eror

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana rafanoharana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:35:06 EDT 2012

Dear Surahman Putra,

Just in case, make sure that you have postgis as layer type and use lower
case for your field name.

Please check  http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/DocManualsearch

<searchitem name="cities_suggest_pg" description="Cities Suggest PG">
        <layer type="postgis" name="cities10000eu_pg">
            <field type="s" name="name" description="City" wildcard="2">
                <definition type="suggest" connectiontype="db"
sort="asc" minlength="1" dependfld="cmcncd">
                    <dsn
encoding="UTF-8">pgsql://postgres:postgres@localhost/gisdb</dsn>
                    <sql>SELECT DISTINCT name FROM cities1000 WHERE
population > 10000 AND name ~* '^[search]' ORDER BY name</sql>
                    </definition>
            </field>
        </layer>
    </searchitem>

Hope it can help,

Cheers,
Serge
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM, surahman putra <surahmanputra at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have problem with search tool on pmapper when I change my shapefile layer
> to my postgis layer. After I change to postgis layer, search tool never
> give a result and keep processing. I am using pmapper v.4.2, mapserver
> v.6.0.3, php v.5.4.3 and postgis v.2.0.
>
> Is there any compability issue with pmapper v.4.2 and postgis v.2.0 ? or
> there is some code that I have to changed?
>
> Thanks,
> Surahman Putra

Serge