[gradsusr] How can extract daily rainfall data from the file

mehedi maswood maswood24 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 04:12:09 EDT 2012

Dear,
             Thank you for your advice. Now I can open the file (rf.ctl) but it shows only 1st january 1975 rainfall data. But I think the file contain daily data for the whole year. The png file Mr. Rupak  sent to me it shows the annual rainfall. Mine one shows only one day rainfall. So, How can I display the Annual rainfall and extract daily data for the whole year in excel or text format using grads-2.0.1.oga.1-win32_superpack.exe. Can anyone provide me the command and how can I extract the data in the excel format.It means the daily data for 1975. I attached those file and Mr. Rupak one again.
Please someone help me.

Thank you
Maswood