[gradsusr] Problem in opening MODIS HDF files

Ehsan Erfani e.erfani81 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:05:42 EDT 2012

Thank you Ooi. MODIS data can be downloaded from this link:
http://modis.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/dataprod/index.php
You have to select the type of data that you want. For example, I use MOD
08 - Gridded Atmospheric
Product<http://modis.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/dataprod/dataproducts.php?MOD_NUMBER=08>.
Then, you have to select some options like the time period, satellite and
group.

Regards,
Ehsan