[gradsusr] Find maximum at a point over a time period.

Marsh, Kieren k.marsh at geos-uae.com
Wed Oct 17 04:21:24 EDT 2012

Dear GrADS users

I have an hourly data set that spans about 7 months and I want to find
the absolute maximum temperature at a given point and I also want to
find out when that occurred.

Also is it possible to find the number of times the temperature exceeds
a given value at a point and to find the corresponding times for each
exceedence?

Can anyone, who has a better understanding of the max() function help me
with this? I know the ordering of the nesting matters, but I'm not sure
exactly how.

Thanks in advance.

Kieren