[gradsusr] can't run grads

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana rafanoharana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:33:06 EDT 2012

Hi Tobias,

Please provide: Windows or Linux, version of Grads?

Try running the command in the folder where Grads is installed.

You can also add something like
C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\2.0.a9.oga.1\i686 in your path
environment variable, say you are running OpenGrads in Windows.

Hope it helps,
Serge

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Tobias Lundberg <
tobias.liljalundberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I do that?
>
> I tried the, setenv {PATH}, but that only resulted in an error message,
> -bash: setenv: command not found
>
> best regards,
>
> Tobias Lundberg
>
> tobias.liljalundberg at gmail.com
> +46 733 80 27 87
>

> 4 okt 2012 kl. 08:57 skrev Serge Claudio Rafanoharana <
> rafanoharana at gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Tobias,
>
> Have you added the path in the environment variable?
>
> Cheers,
> Serge
>
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Tobias Lundberg <
> tobias.liljalundberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I have used Grads on a remote computer before, but now I'm trying to
>> install it local. However, as I try to run it, I keep getting the message,
>>
>> -bash: grads: command not found
>>
>> Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
>>
>>   regards,
>>
>> Tobias Lundberg
>>
>> tobias.liljalundberg at gmail.com
>> +46 733 80 27 87