[gradsusr] Correlation in particular time

Rusmawan Suwarman rusmedong at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 03:26:50 EST 2012

Dear all,
GradS user

Today, I want to correlate the SST in particular area to precipitation for all globe are using tcorr command. However the problem is that what I want is only in particular years and months, randomly. Let say, it is for only DJF for El-Nino years, La-Nina years, or normal years. My idea is that those particular time should be collected in one variable  for both SST and precipitation. but how to collect them to be a spatial time series? Do you have any idea, what command can be used?

Thank you
Best,

Rusmawan Suwarman

Doctoral Students
Graduate School of Sciences and Technology
Kumamoto University