[gradsusr] Fortran Code

Derek Goring nztideman at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Nov 28 03:31:18 EST 2012

Are you sure that the file points.dat exists in the directory you are running the program from?
Otherwise, it looks OK to me, except that it's Fortran 77, which is as old as the hills.  I would have thought that a PhD student would be using Fortran 90/95 at least.................. ________________
Derek Goring
Mulgor Consulting Ltd
24 Brockworth Place
Christchurch, New Zealand