[gradsusr] No scaling environment in grads

Jeff Lake admin at michiganwxsystem.com
Thu Nov 15 15:48:17 EST 2012

here is the GrADS template I am using

'open rap_snod.ctl'

'clear shp'
'set mproj latlon'
'set clevs 2 4 8 12 16 20 25 30 40 50 75 100 150'
'set gxout shp'
'set shp -poly snowd'
'd SNOD'

'end'

this creates the shape file, with the internal contour levels set by `clevs`
the resulting shape file is imported into my postgresql database by
the postGIS script `shp2pgsql`.
I then use custom php class to create the png image

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com
TheWeatherCenter.net