[gradsusr] Trouble starting GrADS

Mark Sponsler msponsler at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 13:27:12 EST 2012

Alvaro -

Try creating a shortcut to the Grads executable.

For ver 2.0.a9 it was buried in:
c:\Program Files\opengrads\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\2.0.a9.oga.1\i686\grads.exe

Double click the shortcut and Grads will launch and stay visible with the graphics window. This is a much better way to learn the basics and debug problems. Then use batch mode after you get the basics sorted out.

Thanks,
Mark

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ running on AT&Ts LTE networkÁlvaro Antonio Ochoa Mendoza <alvarochoa11 at gmail.com> wrote:I'm sorry, I'm working with Windows XP Professional V2002, Service Pack 3.