[gradsusr] Problems clopts

Marcos Tesouro Montecelo marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es
Fri Nov 9 04:08:55 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the size and the thickness of the labels when I
plot the contours (set clopts). When I change the paramentres in my
script, GRADS seems that don't understand it and it doesn't anything,
the label is the same with different values.
I have the same problem when I try to change the thickness of the
contours (set cthick). On contrary, I can change the colour of the lines
(set ccolor).

Mi commands in the script are:

set ccolor 0
set cthick 5
set clopts -1 -1 0.11

I'm using the version 2.0.1 of the GRADS

Could you help me, please?
Thanks in advance
--
Firma MeteoGalicia