[gradsusr] opening CAM netcdf files with grads

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Tue Nov 6 12:39:34 EST 2012

Well, that looks right. Check for any hidden whitespace characters (like a tab) after the 144 in your XDEF entry. Or, perhaps you can do with a simpler version, 'XDEF lon'. With xdfopen, you only need entries for those coordinates that have missing or inadequate metadata. If it is CAM output, you might not need XDEF or YDEF at all…
--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org