[gradsusr] opening descriptor file

Jerry Jien jerry.jien at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 1 16:21:07 EDT 2012

Thank you Jeff.

I have model.ctl, model.dat and as well as model.gmp and model.grb in my file folder though I'm not sure if the latter two are necessary.  Yet, I still get the error message after typing in 'open model.ctl', which really handcuffs me from going through the tutorial further.  Do you see anything else that could have gone wrong?

Jerry