[gradsusr] Error plotting full 120 hour GFS forecast, stops working after t30

Theo Carter thibidottwo at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 00:51:27 EDT 2012

Hi Diane,

First, to reply to my own previous mailing - My Bad! When I read the instructions properly, I found that I should be setting all those initial YYMMDDHH's with an "i" prefix.

Then gribmap worked fine.

Plus - it was obviously some problem with the 2.2 Gig concatenated big file - because now, with the Options Template set I am able to plot right through the full 120 hours!

Thank you kindly for the help and suggestion. That was brilliant,

Thanks again,
Theo