[gradsusr] Median for ensembles.

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Tue May 8 04:40:02 EDT 2012

so you set lat/lon/height, loop the ensemble members in a while loop,
and store the value at that point for each ensemble in enem.ee, from
which you get med.tt, being tt time index.
It seems ok.

>From this point the only solution I know is to define a variable varying
on X and to plot it changing X axis labels. Suppose you know med.tt for
tt varying from 1 to 13: set t 1, set y 1, set x 1 13, define
newvar=maskout(any_var,-1), loop over i from 1 to 13, set defval newvar
i 1 med.i; Now you have variable newvar defined with med values in it.
The only problem is that if you issue a display newvar, 'lon' it will be
drawn on X axis ... solution is to control x axis labels

a bit complicated but it should work ...
bye bye
Davide