[gradsusr] A question about reanalysis outputs and remote sensing data sets

Dr AP DIMRI apdimri at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:46:32 EDT 2012

i suggest to employed statistical downscaling for better estimate particularly if you want to estimate over the heterogeneos topographic region. remember model always has biases- so you estimation may be +/-. And surely it depends for what purpose you want that.

Sincerely
Dimri
Dimri, A. P.
School of Environmental Sciences