[gradsusr] RES: Help with bar plotting using GrAds

Everaldo B. de Souza - UFPA everaldo at ufpa.br
Sat Mar 17 21:07:49 EDT 2012

Dear Jose Augusto Salsicha,

You can use baropts outline, varying values for bargap, something like this:

'set t 1 12';  'set gxout bar'

'set vrange -5 7'; 'set barbase 0'; 'set baropts outline'; 'set bargap 40';
'set ccolor 2'; 'set cthick 6'

'd var1'

'set vrange -5 7';  'set barbase 0'; 'set baropts outline'; 'set bargap 60';
'set ccolor 4'; 'set cthick 6'

'd var2'

'set vrange -5 7'; 'set barbase 0'; 'set baropts outline'; 'set bargap 80';
'set ccolor 9'; 'set cthick 6'

'd var3'

um abraço, Eve.