[gradsusr] Cressman Analysis

Andre Pattantyus apattantyus2008 at my.fit.edu
Fri Mar 16 22:13:05 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use the Cressman analysis function to plot isotherms on
surface station data. The stations are dense with a mean distance of about
3 km. I have tried a few different settings for the radii in the function
but some of the analyses are very messy with lots of unnecessary lines. I
know it is not perfect but I was wondering if someone had an 'optimal'
setting they use and would like to share. Thank you.

-Andre

--
Andre Pattantyus, Graduate Student Research Assistant
Marine and Environmental Systems, Florida Institute of Technology

Phone: (321) 674-8330 | Fax: (321) 674-7212 | Email: apattantyus2008 at fit.edu