[gradsusr] display more than one label over contour

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Mar 8 10:43:47 EST 2012

Rabah,

Try using 'set clab masked' then repeat your display command (2 or 3
times).  I find this will often add contour labels to what the first
display did.  For example:

'set clab masked'
'set ccolor 2'
'd var'
'set ccolor 2'
'd var'

Stephen Mc

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM, hachelaf rabah <r.hachelaf at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to know how i can display more than one label value on each contour,
> i use "set clab forced " comande but it display juste one label and some
> of these labels doesn't appear well.
>
> --
> Cordialement,
> Best regards,
> Rabah Hachelaf
>
>      ______
>     (          )
>    (            )
>      /////////

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.