[gradsusr] Template for read several Netcdf files

Ricardo Hallak hallak at model.iag.usp.br
Sat Mar 3 08:58:10 EST 2012

Hi,

if each of your .nc files can be open in GrADS using a .ctl file, you can
write just one .ctl file including this two lines below:

DSET pressure.%Y4.%m2.%d2.%h2.nc
OPTIONS TEMPLATE

OBS.: I'm supposing your .nc files have 4 digits in "year" and "month" is
numeric (that is, 2 digits).

Regards,
Ricardo

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 07:13:52 -0400, jorge.conrado wrote