[gradsusr] g2ctl templates

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:40:50 EDT 2012

Andre,
Were you correctly editing the TDEF line of the control file before running
gribmap on it?  I've used grib2ctl.pl before (not sure if that's the g2ctl
you're referring to) and it never maintained the templating in the control
files.  I always had to manually edit the DSET and TDEF entires to get the
proper templating before running gribmap.

Jeff

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant