[gradsusr] About windows7 and grads2.01.oga1.win32superpack

brizuela brizuela at at.fcen.uba.ar
Sat Jun 16 17:57:47 EDT 2012

Dear all,

           Now with my subscription in order i´m writing to the list.
I´ve tried several times to install grads2.01.oga1.win32superpack under
windows 7 (processor intel-corei3) and I´ve failes. It happens the same
that another user which wrote:
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Ousmane Ndiaye <ousmane at
iri.columbia.edu>wrote:

> Still not working.
> I install opengrads under windows XP (another machine) and it works.
> Anyone has the same problem with windows 7. When I get at the prompt
> (landscape yes/no) and I hit return everything vanish.
> Ousmane

Whwn windows asked my about allowing to execute XMing, of course Ive
allowed , but it doesn't work, have you any suggestion?
Thanks,
                     Marcela Torres Brizuela