[gradsusr] polar map with orthographic projection

Yaqiang Wang yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:13:25 EDT 2012

Did you mean the Orthographic projection with north pole as center?
Infact, this projection is controled by central meridian and reference
latitude, so you can set reference latitude as 90 to center the north
pole (a sample figure is attached). In GrADS, There is no options for
setting projection parameters. I guess it can be controled by using
'set lon' / 'set lat' commands, but I don't know how to deal with this
condition.