[gradsusr] Generating image overlay for Open Street Map / Mercator Projection

Jonas Kaufmann me at j0nes.de
Mon Jun 11 09:20:15 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have tried with the approach given below by Angelo, but I could not
succeed. I get a tif file after using set gxout kml, but when I try to
convert this file via gdal_translate, my result still stays in
latlon-projection.

Can anyone help me on how to go from geotiffs to pngs in mercator
projection? Thanks!

Jonas