[gradsusr] How I can enlarge the font size of lat, lon and legend text?

Mekonnen Adnew mekonnenadnew at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 08:11:57 EDT 2012

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am Mekonnen Adnew Degefu from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia. I have produced climatology maps using Grads softwares. However, faild to adjust or enlage the size of fonts of the latitude, longitude and legend texts. In my map plots I used the default, but it appear to small when I took it to word document. I have faild to get the commands from online help or user guid. Here, it is my greatest pleasure if you can assist me in to enlarging the font size for lat, lon and legend text. Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Mekonnen Adnew Degefu