[gradsusr] EOF in grads

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:24:04 EDT 2012

Dear Nithin,
            As Mr. Krishnamohan pointed out, user defined functions are
disabled in versions above 1.9b4. What I have done is that I have installed
the EOF in version Grads 1.9b4 and installed in the root directory
/usr/local/grads/eofudf/eofudf. Then I have also installed opengrads and
EOF can be accessed from the opengrads command prompt.  I think the same
can be done for your purpose if you are version specific. I could not
understand the reason for you to opt version 2 and install EOF. Best of
Luck....

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R