[gradsusr] Opening and extracting grads file generated from fortran

irene alabia irenealabia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:03:24 EDT 2012

When  i run the open mld.ctl, I get the following lines:

ga-> open mld.ctl
Scanning description file:  mld.ctl
Data file %y4/mld.%y4%m2%d2_%h2%n2 is open as file 1
LON set to 99.5 285
LAT set to -15.5 65
LEV set to 0.5 0.5
Time values set: 1981:1:1:0 1981:1:1:0
E set to 1 1

and running the d mld gives an error msg.
ga-> d mld
Cannot contour grid - all undefined values

Irene