[gradsusr] Analyse values within a shapefile of a country

Yaqiang Wang yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 05:12:00 EDT 2012

You can try to make a maskout data from your shapefile if it is a
polygon shapefile, and then maskout the rainfall data with maskout
funtion (http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncmaskout.html).

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Garut Lama <garutlama at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been cracking my head all week trying to figure out this problem.
> I have plotted the rainfall data on a particular shapefile(country). I could
> contour the values with the  spillover. How do I  keep the contour within
> the shapefile?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Garut

Dr. Yaqiang Wang
Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences (CAMS)
46, Zhong-Guan-Cun South Avenue
Beijing, 100081
China

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com